EBC Extreme Pro Performance Front Brake Pads for 990 SuperMoto 08-11
The EBC EPFA Extreme Performance sintered brake pad is a premium motorcycle brake pad designed for fast street and track day usage. It features improved brake fade resistance and better noise characters in a on/off race track motorcycle brake pad.
The EPFA is a great motorcycle brake pad for heavy street bikes, cruisers and fast superbikes with the occasional track day in mind.
The EPFA brake compound is based on the popular Double-H sintered material with extra additives for improved heat cycling to reduce brake fade. Many pads feature double pad segment tech which allows better cooling.
* Great heat cycle ability; pads cool after the race and perform just as strong the next race day
* No lead, iron or steel additives; no more rotor outline etching or rotor stiction
* The latest in sintered metal brake pad fusion technology
* Pad blend includes molybdenum metal and tungsten additives to enhance friction performance for the life of the pad
* Has the highest friction rating possible - 0.6 - for strong, fade-free stopping power
* Super-fast bed-in, full friction after 10 to 15 race stop uses
* Picture is only a representation. Actual product may vary