* K&N provide a Race-Spec oil filter made from a synthetic media. It has been specially designed to cope with concentrates of synthetic racing oils
* Synthetic filter media results in highly superior and efficient filtration at high-flow rates
* 17mm hex nut results in easy-on and easy wrench off in canister style, spin-on oil filters
* A heavy duty canister (where applicable) and double rolled seal provide protection to the device on certain models
* Monitored by TUV production
* Drilled safety wire holes for racing in canister style, spin-on oil filters
* Anti-drain-back valve (where applicable) prevent the possibility of dry starts. It also stops the back flow of oil into the crankcase, in the event of an engine shutdown.
* Lubrication on the inner side of gasket results in positive sealing and convenience in switching the filter on or off.
* Added protection against stripping through rolled threads
* 99% of harmful contaminants get blocked
Durable Construction for Extreme Conditions
To satisfy the requirements of racers, our oil filters come with an array of superior features, at times exceeding the demands of most vehicles. Our oil filters have thicker canister wall, where applicable, which to add to the strength and durability against loose rocks and debris. The construction is strong enough to tolerate racing level high pressures without giving away. Where applicable, the drilled hole seen on the nut has been provided for use in different types of racing, the safety wire functions by stopping blown oil filters from falling on the track and being a risk for other competing vehicles on the track. This intelligent piece of engineering is greatly valuable for consumers who settle for only the best.
K&N oil filters come with filtering media that result in higher flow rates and outstanding filtration. High filter flow rates are important in racing vehicles where heavier grade oil is used and the oil is pumped much faster than in a standard vehicle.
Ready for latest Synthetic Engine Oils
High end synthetic motor oil can be readily used in our oil filters. Synthetic motor oil provide better flow at lower temperatures and offer highly improved protection from thermal degradation..
Our oil filters come with a limited warranty to be free from flaws in materials and workmanship when installed and replaced using engine and equipment manufacturers recommended service intervals.