This product is for a single Pazzo Lever (designated as either brake or clutch) and is made available on our website for riders looking to replace a single lever at a time or to replace a damaged Pazzo Lever. If you're looking to install a new lever set, please look to our listings that include both brake and clutch levers in a single product as the price per set is better than purchasing two singles. A Pazzo Racing Lever single shares the same features are the standard sets. This is a non-folding lever that is cnc-machined and is available with the same color options for the adjuster and the lever as well as standard or shorty lengths.
This Pazzo lever is designed to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the stock/OE brake or clutch motorcycle hand control lever.
Pazzo Racing Brake or Clutch Lever will feature:
- Lever to grip distance adjustability
- Proven on the race track
- Available in variety of color
- Available as Standard length or 'Shorty' (2 to 3 finger lever 1 1/4 inches shorter than standard)
- Shorty lever is much less likely to get damaged in a crash
- Picture is only a representation. Actual product may vary