Puig R12 Frame Sliders for 1000XT V-Strom 17-19
The Puig R12 Frame Sliders were designed to fit in between the width of a motorcycles stock handlebars and foot pegs. In the event of a crash, this design allows the stock footpegs to fold up and the handlebars and controls to stay off the ground. This sweet spot allows the nylon slider to take the majority of the damage. These mid-length frame sliders also have less of a tendency to catch on uneven surfaces, unlike long frame sliders that can cause the motorcycle to flip through the air.
Puig not only designed these frame sliders to protect the motorcycle, but the rider too. All Puig R12 Frame Sliders feature a rubber bumper cap to avoid knee and shin injuries from impact in the event of a crash.
* Puig R12 Crash Pads is the perfect choice to protect your bike
* Sliders do not stand out from handlebar and touch after the footpegs
* Made of a high resistance Nylon material can protect your bodywork in case of light and intermediate accident
* Crash pads include a slider rubber protecting rider
* Sold by the pair, replacement parts available