Two Brothers M2 Black Full Exhaust for CBR250R 11-14
Emission Controls Removed: Full systems and catalytic convertor eliminating slip-ons are not legal in California on pollution controlled vehicles for highway use unless noted. May not meet local sound requirements, check local laws before installing. Race waiver available. Items NOT marked “Emission Controls Removed” may still NOT be legal in the state of California.
Black Series canister orientation and size may vary depending on your bike's application. Canister shown above is a default image for visual purposes only. BLACK SERIES - Our prestige line of high performance exhausts! Black Series systems are fitted with black bands, black inlet/outlets, and a black end cap. Adding this Two Brothers Racing high performance Black Series exhaust system will help you gain additional horsepower and increase torque while lowering the over-all weight of your bike.
Like all of our products, our CBR250R full exhaust system was developed to surpass what is offered on the market today. Engineered to compliment the quality and performance of Honda’s products, this handcrafted system delivers unparalleled sound and performance for the ultimate race experience.
M2 Full Exhaust:
* Emission Controls Removed
* Our M series exhaust canisters feature the highest level of quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage (replacement parts are available)
* The exhaust tone produced by all of our Top Level exhaust systems is best described as being deep and throaty without suffering from the shrill whine normally associated with other manufacturer’s straight through muffler canisters
* All of the canisters perform and sound the same, they are simply different shapes
* They all incorporate our exclusive technologies and premium construction materials
* The shape and orientation is normally determined by our R&D department, based on a performance criteria check list
* All aluminum systems include U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor
* Full systems are not legal in California on pollution controlled vehicles for highway use - may not meet local sound requirements - Check local laws before installing
* Width: 3.75”
* Height: 4.85”
* Sleeve Material: Polished Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Titanium
* Outlet End cap: Die Cast Magnesium
* Core Diameter: 1.75” or 2.25”