1054 Semi-Metallic Carbon Compound
* Works well in wet conditions as well as in cold brake conditions.
* Will withstand abrupt temperature changes allowing for a quick feel return.
Note: All Galfer brake pads must be properly "Bedded-In" to achieve maximum output and reduce unnecessary rotor wear.
Galfer strongly recommends following these Bed-In directions:
1. Clean the brake rotor(s) with thin sand paper and water prior to new pad installation.
2. Towel dry the rotor surface after sanding.
3. Install the new pads and be easy with the brakes for the next 40-50 miles.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
? Have Questions? Ask an Experts
Galfer Black Brake Pads (Front) for YZ125 08-10