Galfer Brake Line (Rear) for DR-Z400SM 00-15
Galfer Brake Lines use PTFE 62 Dupont-Teflon cores surrounded by 16 strands of steel braided cable (most other companies only use 12 strands in their brake lines). This results in an almost 0 expansion effect when there is application of pressure on the brake lever which equates to better, consistent feel and more confidence. Most of us aren't particularly hard on the rear brakes but it's a good idea to have a matching set of rear lines to your front lines.
Galfer Brake Lines give you more confidence while braking resulting in a safer, quicker motorcycle. For optimal braking, we recommend using Galfer Brake Pads with a high quality brake fluid in addition to upgraded Galfer brake lines. Rear brake lines are recommended to be paired with Galfer Semi-Metaliic (Black) compound brake pads.
* For protection against weather and scratches, clear colored protective coating is given to all Galfer lines. Custom colors are available.
* Banjo bolts and washers are provided with all Galfer brake lines for convenience in installation; custom colors available
* Specific applications available for most modern sportbikes
* Black Crimp coating available
* Custom order lines with colors
Please note: The material used in the making of banjos and banjo bolts should be the same; steel and aluminum should not be mixed. Steel banjos should have steel bolts and aluminum banjos should have aluminum banjo bolts.