Galfer HH Sintered Front Brake Pads for 690 SM 07-08
When we think about good riders, we often talk about their ability to accelerate with precision and stop with finesse. Dealing with the power of high-end sportbikes could be considered a skill in controlled lunacy. We all like to go fast, but stopping is sometimes overlooked when upgrading. By installing a set of performance brake pads, you'll be giving your calipers the muscle they need to slow you down. Whether you're trail braking into a turn or coming to a stop light, it's important that you bike slows when you need it to with predictable consistency.
Galfer HH Sintered Front Brake Pads give you that little extra edge when riding by inspiring braking confidence. Confidence in your machine is what is takes to ride safely and quickly. Galfer brake pads are easy on the brake rotors; so, you won't have to worry about getting brake dust everywhere (it's not fun to clean up). Galfer HH pads have excellent heat recovery, making the pads an all-round performer for any situation. Galfer HH Sintered Front Brake Pads provide consistent performance even after repeated stops. Brake fade is the quickest way to loose confidence in your machine. Make sure you get a set of Galfer Brake Pads on your bike and gain the confidence necessary to ride faster, harder and safer.
Highlights of Galfer HH Sintered Motorcycle Brake Pads for front calipers:
* Multiple uses — suitable for Sport Street riding, sport touring, and aggressive riding
* Advanced heat resistance and recovery with ceramic composites
* Can withstand tough riding conditions
* HH friction rated compounds impart a feel of assurance and modulation
* 1370: Front applications. This compound is our 1375 compound on a diet. It has all the great features of the G1375 compound with the exception of the ceramic coated backing plate.
NOTE: Pads are sold in pairs (sets). If you order pads for a bike with dual front rotors you will need to order TWO pairs or sets (quantity of 2).