Introducing the brand new Yoshimura R-77 for the Kawasaki ZX-14. To match the radical design of the ZX-14, we’ve specially tailored the R-77 style and muscular lines to compliment what Kawasaki has already excelled. The R-77 consists of a trapezoidal shaped sleeve, maximizing muffler volume while offering a sharp silhouette to flow with the body. The innovative end cap is reminiscent of the R-55, featuring sharp edges for an attractive, eye catching appeal. Yoshimura Slip-on systems include dual R-77 mufflers, stainless steel mid-pipes with heat shields, necessary hardware and step-by-step instructions for an easy installation.
Race series exhaust
* Designed for closed-course competition use only; not for street use
* Meet noise level regulations of most worldwide race sanctioning organizations
* Marked with appropriate EPA noise emissions labels
* Not tested for EPA noise levels
* Trapezoid-shape muffler
* Maximized internal volume
* Straight, single core baffle
* Low-volume sound insert capable
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!