Yoshimura Street Alpha T Slip-On Exhaust for CBR1000RR SP2 17-19
The Alpha T utilizes a tapered conical sleeve that produces a higher "GP" tone than its bigger brother Alpha, and is also lighter than the original Alpha. This muffler option includes durable Stainless Steel steel, featuring our exclusive Works Finish fitted with a carbon fiber end cap.
One look at an Alpha T system and you know it’s something special!
Works Finish Exhaust
* Features a header that takes on a unique coloring after going through a heat cycle on the motorcycle
* Contemporary satin/matte finish increases fatigue strength and header pipe scratch resistance
* Provides uniform hneat coloration for the entire length of the header pipes
* Avaliable on Race series exhaust systems
* Deliver performance in a slip-on/bolt-on muffler package
* Do not require changing the motorcycle's emissions control systems
* Marked with appropriate EPA noise emissions labels
* CARB and EPA emissions "Replacement Parts"
* Not tested for EPA noise levels
* All-new muffler design from Yoshimura R&D
* The highest level of fit and finish due to improved production tolerances
* Iconic Tri-Oval muffler design heritage with a revised muffler shape for improved ground clearance
* Alpha T muffler features a tapered conical sleeve that produces a higher "GP" tone that the standard Alpha muffler
* Muffler features a large-diameter carbon fiber end cap and integrated, draw-formed slash-cut muffler outlet
* Muffler design is optimized for durability and ease of servicing
* Works Finish features a midpipe that takes on a unique coloring after going through a heat cycle on the motorcycle